Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Brothers, through & through

Logan's been home a month.  In his element.  Not afraid to express himself nor afraid to tease his brothers.  Well, the other day, things went downhill.  It happens.  Logan was messing w/ Alex by putting a box or something near his face teasing him.  Alex retaliated by putting some wrestling moves on him.  These are the same two that play soccer with each other every day.  I told Yana put them together.  We were in the midst of being Santa's helpers in the back room.  Anyhow, Yana said that's what you used to do w/ Bojan and I and I hated it.  Umm, yep. 


Yana took some pictures of the event for me.  I think these faces say it all.


Okay, if you're laughing, the punishment is not going well.


Yeh, that's more like it.  And I promise you my boys do indeed have shirts.


Okay, so maybe that wasn't so bad mom.  We'll hold off trying to kill each other till later.  LOL.  Boys.  Brothers.  Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment