Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow boots & a tutu

The other day, I mentioned baby girl in her tutu and snow boots.  People said they had to see a picture.  Mentioned it on facebook I think.  So, decided to interrupt our recap for a picture of pure innocence.  Took a few pictures.  She loves her boots.  Both these and her white cowboy boots. 


 My friend Rebecca bought this outfit for her awhile back.  For those curious, she's a 3T.  Biggest of all my 4yo that I've brought home. 


Taking a break from all her outdoor activities.  


I know this one is gross but I couldn't help it.  No, my kids are not eating dirt.  They are eating Oreos.  And love them.  Summer's face says it all.  She does this w/ every new taste.  Tonight, it was popcorn.  This picture, it was Oreos.  I wish I could record every single new taste, smell, sight,noise, etc. in time.  It is priceless to watch their expressions when they try something new. 


I know it's blurry but she just looked to dog gone happy not to take a picture.  

So, you have to tell me what you think of my baby girl and her tutu & snow boots.  She loves them both.  She is such a girlie girl and SO into shoes.  She literally screamed when we passed shoe stores in Bulgaria.  At home, she tries on every pair, every day.  Too cute for words.  She's in a size 9 shoe.  Tiny little feet.  To me, she is coming alive in these pictures.  This is just a few days home folks.  We haven't even been home a week yet.  You will see sadness & hopelessness fade before your very eyes.  You will see love conquer all fear, anxiety and sadness.  I can't wait to share it all with you.  This story is just beginning.  Okay, time to make the cookies.  I'm blogging between baking. 

2 comments:

  1. She is just too cute. My Katie is still a shoe horse. Wondering how all the kids are handling new siblings?
    Pat

    ReplyDelete