Monday, November 7, 2011

How do you pack (pics)

Alright, the packing has begun!


Ground zero for packing.  Though we have suitcases & piles throughout the house.  Nik is looking at a birthday gift for one of the "littles."  Yep, I remembered something.  I know you're shocked.  Laundry basket is filled w/ donations versus clothes. 


Told you the piles are everywhere.  Even in the living room.  Alyona is helping to sort her sister's clothes.  Also, the Christmas picture clothes we have to have before we come back.  


 Suitcase.  Packing, part one.  It will be changed and added to at least ten times.


 Some of us would rather watch.  URGHH!!! 


 Adding more to the packing process.  This is the two girls' clothes.  Been so long, I forgot how to buy pull-ups.  LOL. 


My kids, being creative.  Got to love the Halloween boxes next to the ginerbread house.  More donations of gliders laying on the counter there too.  not to mention October's calender.  Yes, we're behind.  

Glimpse of our packing.  Would love to write more but seriously leaving the house & doing errands.  Long day.  That extra hour did not help us at all.  Can you believe we're leaving tomorrow?

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you to go get your new kids. Hope that the flights over and back go smoothly and that you are home with all 10 of your kids before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! I know it is tense time packing worrying about the kids your leaving home and the new ones. I will pray for a quick save trip with no bumps.
    Pat spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family. Very excited for you.

    Stacye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mittens? Or, gloves? I would take some Pull-Ups for Little Bit! Packets of hot cocoa that you add hot water to? A bag of marshmallows? Kids tylenol or motrin? Pepto bismol? Small baggies for wet undies?

    Just trying to help! ; ) I Love You, Stephanie, for doing this! I am Blessed to "know" you & Warren and all of your Beautiful, Special children! ALL TEN OF THEM!! I will definitely be Praying for every single one of you! I hope you'll have a chance to update. I can't wait to see you holding your new Babies! Take care! Hugs ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete