Saturday, October 22, 2011

Upwards Soccer

Last weekend we had soccer as well.  I never posted pictures but thought it was time.  We've been very fortunate enough to have such gorgeous weather. 


Nik wanted me to take a picture of him and Warren.  So, I did.  


 Alyona breaking through for the start of her game.  They announce the kids name and they get to run onto the field.


Nik is by far the ultimate camera hog.  Posing for the camera in one of the trees he climbs.  

Nik, waiting for the ball to come his way.  Nik loves soccer just as much as his brother Alex.  You should see the look on his face when he gets a goal.  It really is neat to watch.  

We are really lucky to have such great players on the team.  Good sportsmanship and comradely.  Makes a difference for sure.  We have this week of practices left and then games next Saturday.  I can honestly say I've thoroughly enjoyed this season.  Next season, I will have 6 kids playing soccer and one in track(most likely).  I can honestly say I'm happy they are still in Upwards.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment