Friday, October 14, 2011

Still waiting to hear

Still waiting to hear the results of court and now told that I probably won't hear anything till next week.  URGHH!!!!  The wait is agonizing enough.  It is what it is and I can't change that.  However, it does put us in a pickle to say the least.  I will explain more of this in another post.  It's fundraising related.  For now though, just wanted to say we are still waiting anxiously to hear about how court went today.  Am I officially the mother of ten or not.  I'm going on the premise that no news is good news.  If it were something where they needed more paperwork, I'm assuming that would be asked for immediately.  So, still hoping and praying court went well today and the three kids are ours.  In our minds and hearts, they have been for quite some time already.  Just need the official word so I can share just how wonderful they really are. 

So, we keep busy this weekend trying not to think about what is in the forefront of our every thought. "How did it go?"  My kids have asked me at least fifty times today if I found out anything yet.  They are just as excited as we are.  Yeh, I know that will wear off w/ the first sibling squabble.  It always does.  Trust me, I'll be shouting from the rooftops as soon as I know myself. 

1 comment: