Friday, October 14, 2011

Max's drawings

Been a long time since I've done one of these posts and Max is still indeed drawing.  So, I want to show things he draws.  Recently found out today that he sold one of his drawings to a classmate.  Yeh, we've talked about that.  URGHH!!  They are making requests for Max to draw things for them.  Part of me says okay you can charge people & part of me says that is rude.  Not sure how I feel about it.  He sold it for $5 but then took $2.  LOL. I didn't even see the one he drew. 

this is the Joker off of Batman.  I didn't think it was too bad of a likeness to the character.  Max just draws things on the cuff.  Talent.  Definitely does not take after his mom here.  Most I can do is a stick figure.  Just wanted to share a drawing.  I have so many, many more posts and much more to say.  Been an incredible busy day so taking it one thing at a time.  And right now, the kids are yelling at each other for stupid stuff.  Why?  Not sure.  They are actually arguing whether something is hot pink or fuchsia .  They got along great earlier now it's like a switch went off & they all want to argue w/ each other.  Don't get it.  Getting sidetracked.  Much, much more to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Please, let your young wonderful artist earn some money with his art. It's rarity to be paid for your talent, so I don't think he should be discouraged to get money for his labour

    ReplyDelete