Friday, September 30, 2011

Flabulous to fabulous

Okay, I promised I'd do this and now feel totally guilty.  Now, I guess I should start on the plus side & not the fact that I ate a cupcake for breakfast this morning out of sheer weakness.   I'm trying to make little changes.  Step by step.  I am drinking a lot more water.  That is a positive change.  I am doing stretching every day and light weight lifting.  Again, positive.  I am walking everyday.  Positive.  However, I have to be honest.  Have not changed the eating habits to where I need them to be.  Umm, hence the stupid cupcake.  I know what I'm supposed to do.  Hey, on a positive note, I did lose 2 lbs. this week.  I know I can do this but I also know I need help. I really do.  I need a buddy.  To be accountable.  I have a schedule all mapped out of when I want to work out & it just never seems to come to pass.  Meetings for the kids or watching the kids or taking them to soccer or church.  By the time they get to bed, it's way too late for me to work out.  I want to work out in the morning but by the time I'm done doing stuff, it never seems to happen.  Anyone else have this issue?  I need to be able to wake up 30 minutes earlier and just get it done.  No matter what.  That is my goal this week.  The thing is I know once I start this, I can do it.  I just need to start it is my problem.  I always hated running but I loved biking. Used to bike all the time.  Trouble is, now kids have broken all the bikes.  Not joking.  They're all broken.  Not trying to make excuses as I can always walk.  Walking is free so truly, I have no excuse. 


Please, if you see me, tell me to move it!  I"m so ready to lose this weight.  I am.  I have done little steps but time to take the big plunge.  I do hope that next week I can add that I have actually done something more.  Like the cardio I need to do.  My goal is to be twenty pounds light when I fly out to get my kids.  Umm, that is not long!  I need to get moving.  18 lbs left to go!  Well, I need to lose much more than that but that is my goal for picking up the kids.  Hey, need to be down that much just to carry all that luggage.  LOL.  Oh wait, I'll probably be toting "little bit."  Either way, I have all the motivation in the world to do this.  Need to just move it. Feel like the line on Madagascar... "you've got to move it, move.  You got to move it move it.  You got to....MOVE IT!!" 

1 comment:

  1. There is always a low carb diet, all the weight loss, none of the workout ;-) I have lost 18 lbs so far, without exercising. I will get to exercise again when our remodeling is done and I can get to the treadmill. I have been losing about 1.5 lbs per week without the exercise. I hope to pump that up on the treadmill!
    darla

    ReplyDelete