Sunday, August 14, 2011

Three's a Crowd???

I'm here to tell you that three is definitely not a crowd.  We had just Alyona, Nik and Alex w/ us yesterday when we decided to make an unexpected stop.


Stopped off at IHOP!  Kids eat free the month of August.  I know Alex doesn't seem happy but he's just tired.  Alex has a limited capacity of how much he can handle in a day.  He was reaching his max at this point.


Nik has no trouble posing for the camera.  He was thrilled to get chocolate milk.  Gee, if I knew it was going to be this easy, I would have just made chocolate milk at home.  LOL. 


I'm not sure if Alyona's smile is bigger or the pancakes.  Yes, they ordered chocolate pancakes called funny face for obvious reasons.  I can't remember the last time we ever ate at IHOP, let alone pancakes for dinner.  But, it was super nice to have just the 3 of them out w/ us and we may have to make this a once a month or every other month deal.  Go somewhere w/ just a few of the kids at a time.  We'll see.  I will say everyone enjoyed themselves and they were fantastic.  Really was a nice day.  From the museum to IHOP to home w/ a movie.  Just pleasant.  Just wanted to share that three is not a crowd.  Though it does feel really weird with just three.  


No comments:

Post a Comment