Monday, August 1, 2011

Anyone for court this fall???

Just got word that we are going to have court in about a month and a half.  no exact date yet.  After court, we travel anywhere from 2 weeks to a month after to pick them up.  Travel will be in beginning of October it seems.  That is SO wonderful.  This was the best Monday news.  I'm floating.  In another month and a half, I will become a mother again.  Gee, that never gets old of hearing that.  I know it is #'s 8, 9 & 10 but it all feels so new again.  Since I've never given birth before I don't know how to compare it.  For those bio moms, was the 4th birth just as thrilling as the 1st?  I'm just feeling super excited.  I just had to share the news.  I can not wait for the day to tell you & introduce you to the trio.  You will see then why we worked so hard to bring them home.  That they are worth every single worry, every single tear shed, every single heart break, every single thing that has happened over the last year and a half on this journey.  Till then, know we are still madly in love w/ our trio over in EE and can not wait to bring them home.  This is one step much, much closer in the process.  You never think the day will come and then wham!  You get exciting news that it's your turn soon.  So much to do so more later.  Just wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the court date! Can't come soon enough for you.

    ReplyDelete