Tuesday, July 19, 2011

URGENT NEED FOR FAMILY!!!

I wrote a post a few posts back.  You can view it here .  I must reiterate as I don't think I was adament enough, these kids MUST have a family.  Not a single person has contacted the agency regarding these children.  Their fees have been reduced.  I would do this in a heartbeat.   I really would.  I know we have 3 coming home but I truly would commit in a heartbeat if they'd let me.  Doubt they would though I haven't asked.  LOL.  So, I must, I must find them a home.  I can not let these darling little ones go who need a family so badly for their medical needs.  Both kids have CF. They are a sibling set.  One is a two yo little girl and the other a 3yo little girl.  This is a Hague country.  Family would need to be able to do paperwork fairly quickly.  Last we heard, these children are healthy at the orphanage...for now.   But, we all know that with Cystic Fibrosis the orphanage is not the best place for them to be.  Please help spread the word on these precious kids.  Some kids just touch you.  These two do. I just can't get them out of my mind.  Please help me in spreading the word.  Thank you so much.  It can literally mean the difference between life and death for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment