Saturday, May 7, 2011

Max's drawings

haven't shown any of Max's drawings in awhile so thought it was time I did.



They had to do a pointalism project in art.  This is what he drew.  Made of tiny litlte dots.  You can click on the images to make them bigger.  Second picture is a bit clearer.  I think Max did a great job.  He's getting better at people.  Used to be a challenge for him to draw people.  He's more mechanically in his drawings.  Robots, cars, machinery, etc.  So nice to see him get a more of a variety in his portfolio.  It's also neat to see how he can eye things.  Maybe he is our future artist.  Who knows.  Can't wait to see what all else he comes up with over the years.  I'll try to remember to take some more pictures of his drawings.  They really are good.  At least I think so.  Actually, his art teacher does too.  

More to come.  Since Yana broke my camera and I don't have a new one yet, I'll be going through some old pictures I'm sure.  Plus, there is plenty to talk about anyhow.  Got to go work on the yard some today.  Kids are bike riding w/ friends and my go fishing w/ the neighbor later.  Not sure yet.  The girls and I went to yardsales this morning but weren't too many out.  So, I may take Alyona to some consignment shops later to find shorts. We'll see.  Day is still young.  May go for a hike later.  Maybe we can do that tomorrow though seeing that we're actually getting stuff done today.  LOL.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment