Friday, May 6, 2011

Locals-- check it out!

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again.  If you are even slightly considering a new pet, you MUST, MUST check these folks out.  Wonderful organization that I can not say enough good things about.  Trust me.  They are in Garner, Cary, Apex and you can call about any of the dogs or puppies.  Or cats.  They have so many varieties too.  From mixed breeds to purebreds.  From  young to old.  And when you see them in person, it is so much different.  That Skip that is there is a wonderful dog.  We were spending a lot of time w/ him when we got Digby.  These dogs are so well loved.  Not saying get a dog.  I'm just saying go look.  Never hurts to just look at the puppies and dogs available.  Last time they had a dwarf cat there too that was cool looking.  Tiny little thing.  Anyhow, please, please take the time to look at these cute animals and pass the link too.  There are so, so many that need and deserve homes.  We have 3 animals from this rescue organization.  No issues and the people are really great to work with. They gave us great flexibility when adopting Digby.  I have a friend who also adopted their dog from Paw prints.  Telling you, can't go wrong.  ALL 3 of ours are kid friendly.  ALL of them.  Check them out and spread the word locals.  These pups need families!!! 

Paw Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment