Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pampers for a purpose

A friend sent me a link and I'd love to share a blog post with you all.  Pampers is reading the entries on Facebook everyday.  The word can easily get spread around and in turn really do some good for the orphans worldwide.  All you have to do is share very briefly your story.  Check it all out and you'll see what I'm talking about.  I think it would be awesome if everyone shared the need that these orphans have for something as simple as diapers.  Please read & see what you can do.  This requires NO money, but rather a few minutes of sharing your story. 

Happy birthday Pampers

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word, Stephanie. I hope our stories can make a difference in the hearts of P&G executives and from there in the lives of orphans worldwide.

    ReplyDelete