Friday, April 1, 2011

Just because...

Just because I came across this picture I thought I'd share.  Alyona had a field trip to Camp Flintock awhile back. They were able to learn to write with quail feathers.  Take a look at what she wrote:


They practiced writing the letters & then wrote a sentence.  Just look at what my girl wrote on the field trip!   I love mom.  How sweet is that?!  I just love it when they do stuff like this out of the blue.  Shows just how much they belong in this family.  Her writing is also getting much better.  I know this was written w/ a feather but I'm talking about her regular writing.  So many positive changes.  Can't get enough.  

Just thought I'd share.  Been going through photos.  A few have caught my eye that I'd forgotten about.  Got to go.  B/c now the loving one I'm talking about is downstairs arguing w/ her sister.  Oh yeh, back to reality that they are true sisters.  LOL.  Be back later. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is Precious! Tells you where her heart was at that time! She is a sweet girl! Steph, you have mentioned not having old pictures on your computer in a recent post. This is what I have done...on "most" cameras, there is a Document or Museum setting. Basically, no flash & up close. I take pictures of my old photos in one of those settings, upload them to my computer. Then I crop them to get the best part of the picture. It's a great way to have your old photos to share, instead of sitting in a box. I would LOVE to see your old pictures of the kids when they were the "littles"! Have a great weekend! Hugs from MN. ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete