Friday, March 18, 2011

TRAVEL DATES!!!!!

I can't post long just b/c the task before me is HUGE!   I promise to have more details later today but I just could not contain my excitement.  The "littles" at first thought something was wrong as Ms. Stephanie was screaming w/ excitement.  LOL.  Then, once I explained it, they asked if they could go on the trip too.  I have to go.  I will definitely write more later.  We arrive in Bulgaria April 13th.  MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!  Just had to share b/c I'm sitting here w/ my head spinning.  My kids are going to be screaming at dinner this evening for sure.  Love it.  What a grand way to start the weekend.  Stay tuned for more details later this evening.  The smile has not left my face.  Seriously.  It feels great.  For me, this is when it starts to feel "real."  Got to go. 

10 comments:

  1. Doing the happy dance for you, especially since I know that wrapped up in this travel news is other good news from the homefront. So, so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! Casey and I are continuing to pray for your adoption journey. I'm also praying for Bojan's recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Glad you got some great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the Boyd Bunch. I have been following your Blog Since our son bought the trampoline from you 2 Christmases ago. So excited for you all. Faye Denton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your family Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome news - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME news any day of the week! But it does make for a wonderful weekend!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whooohoooo!
    Can't wait to follow along!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!! So glad to read this great news!! At the rate we're going getting our travel date for our pickup trip, my husband might be there that same week!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME!!!! That is great!! Can't wait to hear details...don't forget to breathe! :) You didn't scream loud enough because I didn't hear you! :)

    ReplyDelete