Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blast from the past (drawings)

Thought I'd stir it up a bit w/ a blast from the past post but w/ drawings.  You all know Nik got into Showcase of Stars a few weeks ago for his artwork.  He drew a boat.  Not his standard drawings for sure.  So, thought I'd share a few I found last year. 


This was one of Nik's drawings.  Love it.  He was giving me a heart.  My mom make me smile.  Well, that definitely made me smile!  He wasn't killing or mangling me in this one.  LOL.  We know his "twisted" Stephen King style.  


The still infamous Humpty Dumpty picture!  people pushing humpty off the wall.  Humpty falling & breaking into pieces.  To finish him off, the sun is frying him. BTW, those people are not just hands, hands w/ forks to eat the egg!  Yep, a little Stephen Kingish my kiddo.


This is an Alex drawing.  Well, really an Alex apology.  It reads "I am sorry that I threw the processor on the shelf.  I know that you want to hear and talk.  I feel bad for you that you can't hear."  That was the translated version.  The older kids were laughing at this drawing.  I think you can figure out why.  

Just thought it would be cute to share a few memories from last year at this time.  Hope you enjoyed the blast from the past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment