Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

I'm only doing the girls this week for Thoughtful Thursday.  Honestly, I did not pay much attention to the boys this week .  I know I should have but things have been chaotic around here & finally settling back down.  So, here are some things I recognized the girls doing this week. 

Irina-- helped me to finish making some scarves w/ the "littles"  It was a lot of work putting the beads on the end.  She offered to help which was very sweet.  She could see my hands were hurting.  I have arthritis in my knees & I'm pretty sure it's a matter of time before it goes to the hands as my mom has it too.  Her offering to help w/ those tiny beads was wonderful. 

Yana-- Irina was talking about a bad accident where 3 people were seriously hurt.  Yana said I'm going to pray for them.  I thought that was very thoughtful of her and showed some empathy for sure.  For those who know RAD, that is a huge step.  Huge.


Yana also allowed Nik to sleep in her room when the other kids were spending the night since Nik felt so left out.  Very thoughtful of her.  

Alyona-- Wanted to help play w/ the "littles" so that I could cook dinner.  Thought that was sweet of her.  She also wanted to make Daddy & Bojan a cake for their birthdays.

That's it for now.  Next week I'll have the boys & girls for thoughtful Thursday.  More pictures to come.  I have one more Christmas post to do.  I think I'm almost caught up on here.   Only have one "little" today so it's different.  Quiet.  Too quiet.  He & I are doing boy things since the other 3 I have are girls & well, he gets out voted most of the time.  So, "his" day to choose.  We've played Star Wars together, made pizza (homemade), and played dinosaurs & play dough.  After lunch, think I'll take him somewhere maybe.  Got to go.  Enjoy your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment