Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Blog look-- working on it

It's a New Year and I figured Christmas was over.  Needed a new look.  I wanted something that showed how I want to renew the year, recharge and reorganize my life.  Nothing like water to refresh you and fresh cool colors.  I'm working on it & should have the colors & blog finished in the next few days.  Want Warren to delete some things on the side bar & add a few.  Can't wait till it's done.  BTW, I did manage to de-clutter the entire downstairs in the last 3 days.  Found stuff & really neat finding things you forgot about.  Even found Irina's first pair of shoes I ever got her.  Things are progressing around here.  Slowly but surely.  I have more to share but I still am trying to catch up a bit.  School is tomorrow & I'll have the "littles" again.  Will be great seeing them but must admit the break was nice too.  Enjoy the first week of the New Year.  Just wanted to let you know things will be missing & put back, etc. over the next few days.  I really do want every aspect of my life to be refreshed, renewed & recharged.  Yes, some of those phrases may be redundant.  Oh well.  I'm sure you get what I mean.  No more lazy, no more falling behind, no more forgetting things (okay, so I can't guarantee that one), etc.  Irina even wrote a health plan out & so did I.  We'll be holding each other accountable.  Help me now.  LOL.  Have a great evening and I'll keep you all posted on some changes.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel recharged, refreshed and renewed for the New Year!! I hope the New Year brings you many blessings!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your blog and I read and pray for you faithfully, but that font is VERY hard for me to read - especially on the blue background. Can you either change to a more standard font or make it a bit larger? That mix would be unreadable for me that I would be so sad to not be able stay current on how to be praying. Thanks for the fabulous job you do for trying to keep people all over the world updated and in passing on a heart for adoption!

    ReplyDelete