Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have you all forgotten??

About these wonderful beauties we have?


Say it isn't so.  Just look at that cute towel hanging up.  Can't you imagine it on your child or handing it to someone as a gift?  Think of the smiles it would bring.  So much imagination.  You can use them everyday when you bathe.  Take them to the beach after a hot day laying in the sun with the goosebumps as you come out of the water.  Think of your little princesses wrapped up in this:


Now that would be a really cute picture!  Love it!  Orders are only going to be taken until January 31st so I really need some help getting the word out.  Give them this link:  towel fundraiser .  That will take them to the post & show them the different designs and how to order.  Great selection and so much variety.  There is something for everyone on here.  Girls and boys.  PLease help me spread the word.  We have a long way to go to reach our fundraising goal.  Thanks so much for all the support and well wishes.  Feel free to post anywhere and everywhere.  We're posting on the blog, facebook, local websites, etc.  I'm sure there are some great sites to post on that I haven't thought of yet.  If you think of some, send them my way too.  We need to get these children home.  Immigration is tomorrow.  After that, this process is going to seem to fly.  I want to make sure that the funds are there for travel to Bulgaria.  I know this will not only help us but put some smiles on some kids w/ their new gift.  Nik is always flying around the house w/ a towel.  I can just imagine him as a superhero in his superhero towel.  This was my reminder.  And please hurry, we only have till January 31st to sell them!  Just email me & let me know what you'd like to purchase.  Locals, we take cash as well.  Others across the US, we have a paypal account and checks as well to make things easy.  Thanks so much for all the help w/ the fundraiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment