Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just really, really cool

I forgot where I saw this but you HAVE to check out this site.  It's just really neat and I don't know how this man does it.  It is a guy that makes pancakes for his daughter.  Not just any pancakes though.  These are truly artistic creations.  I looked through all the old posts and you just stare and think how'd he do that?  Really, I'm lucky if I don't burn the darn things and this guy is making ferris wheels!  SO COOL.  Check it out.  Here's the link:  http://www.jimspancakes.com/ .  I just couldn't resist sharing.  Umm, no I'm not even going to attempt despite my kids pleading.  I tried a St. Patrick's Day theme one year and it went horribly wrong.  LOL.  I'll stick to my round pancakes.  I am definitely not Martha Stewart and definitely not a Jim.  Go check out Jim's site.  I just have never seen anything like it and thought it was the coolest thing.  Piece of advice:  Do not show the kids!--- they'll definitely want one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment