Saturday, July 3, 2010

Laugh attack

In the D.C. trip post part II, I was talking about a video of Nik and Alex.  I'm hoping this works.  If not, I'll try something else later.  Hope you enjoy it as much as we have.  Makes me smile every time I've watched it.  Look at these two and you tell me they would have been better off spending their lives separately in orphanages.  One of them tied down to a bed for the rest of his life.  Can you tell me that?  I highly doubt it.  These two were destined to be brothers.  No doubt about it.  Alex & Nik are very close.  Alex asked to sit by Nik in the van.  Yes, Alex has his moments as does Nik.  but, for the most part, they get along.  Take a look:

video

So, what do you think of my laugh attack boys??  We had just passed a sewage plant.  This was at the tail end of a laugh attack that lasted around 10 minutes.  You can see Nik holding his stomach at times from laughing so hard.  At the end Alex says "I think we've had enough fun."  I think so.  Have a very Happy 4th of July Weekend.  We're taking it easy as the kids & I have all had guests all week long.  Today is a massive house/ yard cleanup/ shopping / etc. day.  Swimming in the pool later & watching a few new movies.  (btw, Walmart has a bin of movies for $5 a piece if anyone is interested).  Nice and easy day.  Isn't that what summer is supposed to be??  Enjoy it.  We are.

No comments:

Post a Comment