Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Everything is going to be okay.

That is my mantra now.  Every problem has a solution, somewhere, somehow.  My nervous knots are subsiding, I'm getting stuff done, made calls and am at a peaceful state right now.  I will fill in more later over the next few days.  For now, I have to go.  Just wanted to say, we are just that much closer and those baby steps are becoming toddler steps.  Can I just say I have the BEST agencies in the world who "get it."  They really & truly "get it."  Again, more later & I do have to go.  Much, much to do.  Just had to share that it's always darkest before dawn.  As most of you adoptive parents out there can relate, you already knew that.  More to come.  Priority has to be for other things, not the blog.  Some wrote me privately though & didn't want to leave anyone hanging.  Thanks for all the support. It really does mean a lot when you go through those bumps in the road. 

1 comment: