Monday, April 12, 2010

A Video Must See

I have watched this video for awhile and pull it out every time I need help realizing what is important and how to get there.  What the brick walls are for in life.  This man is named Randy Pausch.  He was huge here in America  just before he died of pancreatic cancer.  He gave one of the most uplifting lectures I've ever heard.  Makes you really think and believe in things and in yourself.  What your goals are and why you want to achieve them.  I do hope some of you take something away from this video as much as I have.  It is over 11 minutes but worth every single second of it.  I'm usually not one to sit and watch these things but this was well worth the viewing.  Here it is:

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

Tell me what you think.  I'd love to hear what your thoughts are as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!... Stephanie!... Graet vid!... I ´ve took a couple of phrases from his GREAT man!!!... Thanks to share it!... It´s priceless to meet these kind of spechees in your path!...
    I´ll write you a part of a lyric that I really LOVE, from one of my favourites singers: Jack Johnson. And it´s related with what you´ve said in your posts!.
    "Look at all those fancy clothes,
    But these could keep us warm just like those."
    "And cars and phones and diamond rings,
    Bling, bling, because those are only removable things.
    And what about your mind? Does it shine?
    Are there things that concern you, more than your time?"
    "Gone, people, all awkward with their things,
    Gone."
    Gone - On and On - Jack Jhonson.-
    Kind Regards!...

    ReplyDelete