Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is in the air

Okay, we are ready for spring.  So ready, I even turned off the heat this past weekend.  There are just small hints of spring around here.  Some of the are below.  Hope you enjoy. 

 

Yes, I'm one of those people that has a doormat for every season.  Pathetic, I know.  Just think it adds to the season.  I buy them at the end of season sales for usually 2 or 3 dollars.  I actually just bought a fall one.  Anyhow, this is to welcome in not only guests but spring.  And to keep as much dirt out of this house as we can.  I swear there's enough dirt in here on a weekly basis to fill a sandbox.  No joke.  We sweep about twice a day and vacuum once a day.  Crazy.

 

Even Bear is getting Spring fever.  He loves to be outside still.  He really is the best dog you could ever meet.  Shoot, he even turned a "non-dog" person into a dog person!  Just an all around great dog.  

 

Ahh, hints of spring.  Bright, yellow crocuses.  Love it!  We have a few spreading out.  Next, will be the daffodils and tulips.  The yard is beaming w/ color in the spring and summer and I just love it.  Hoping to do a lot of yardwork this coming weekend to spruce up what we call the island in our yard.  Huge area that has many azaleas and hydrangeas.  Yes, I'll take some pictures for sure.  

 

This is another thing we will definitely enjoy for spring.  So, what do you think is in this giant box?   Something we will use years to come for sure.  Post about it next time.  For now, just thinking about how it will be almost 70F degrees here tomorrow.  I will be taking the kids I watch outside for sure.  We got some new playsand this past weekend so it will be enjoyed.  Well, need to go finally.  I think I'm catching up on posts this evening.  Let you know what is in the box tomorrow.  That and what we are planning the next few months.  Well, besides wanting to go to Bulgaria.  We all know that one.  Take time to enjoy your week everyone.  It is supposed to be just gorgeous outside this week. 

1 comment:

  1. OH YEAH!!!
    We are ready for spring here too!
    Bring it on!

    ...but back in the wintery rain and ugly for now...

    Amy

    ReplyDelete