Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday's Waiting Child (infant)

This is an urgent plea as maybe some of you know of someone that could be a potential family.  There is a caucasian baby boy due in 3 weeks in CA.  Does not matter what state you live in.  We need a family who already has a homestudy (NO exceptions..trust me, I've asked!) and willing to move quickly to adopt.  this is a baby that has definitely had prenatal alcohol exposure and will most likely have FAS(fetal alcohol syndrome).  As you all know, 6 of my 7 are affected w/ this to some degree so my heart aches for this littel boy to find a family that will understand the life long effects he will have from the alcohol.  Our homestudy is not done.  So, I have to do all I can to help spread the word for a deserving child to find a home.  Contact me at boydbunch@gmail.com for more information.  Thanks for reading this urgent request.  I know this baby's family is out there waiting for him. I  just need to find them and fast.  Time is of the essence.  I will post more info on waiting children tomorrow.  Been a long night already.  Teens are testing limits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment