Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waiting child Wednesday!!!

Well, it is a day late but it is definitely Waiting Child Wednesday.  I posted last week about a very special boy.  Well, he is still searching for his forever family.  Could you be his mom or dad?? He is a very special recently turned 7yo little boy that is really deserving of a family.  No issues.  Minor strabismus but very healthy now.  In the past, he had a devastating dx when he was much younger but has been cleared of that by all docs.  Completely healthy now and very ready for his forever family.  He is located in EE and has a two trip process involved in his adoption.  Two very short trips compared to most countries.  His international fee is VERY reduced.  This child will do well in a family.  Please help me to spread the word about Harry.  This kid's smile is just one that makes you want to smile too.  Please help me spread the word about Harry.  Just seems like an all around great kid from what I hear.  And for a child that is healthy now, this is the chance of a lifetime for a family.  Anyone you know, please let them know about Harry.  We need a home for Harry.  This kid would make any parents proud to call him their son.  Sweet personality.  And did I mention that smile?!  Again, fees are VERY low and country does accept singles.  Feel free to contact me at boydbunch@gmail.com for more information about Harry.  Thanks.  I'd love for him to have a home by the end of January.  I just think he is very deserving of a loving family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment