Monday, November 9, 2009

Our current bunch

Okay, so forgive me as I'm still learning how to use this thing.  No telling if pics will come through or not but hoping.  I'm going to try an image or two.  Here goes:



The above(if it worked--LOL) is a picture of our stunning 7.  They are siblings through and through for sure.  Though each has their own set of issues, you would never know it if you interacted with them.  They play together, laugh together, play tricks on each other and of course fight from time to time.  Wouldn't be normal if they didn't fight.  As the next few weeks go on, I will slowly introduce you to each of our children and you can see first hand what a loving family can do for an orphan.  I will leave you w/ another picture(I hope). 


The above is one of daddy & his girls.  Over the course of the next few days, I will try my best to get things posted about our family and about the upcoming adoption of course.  However, some days I can not do as much.  We do have 7 kids and they come first and foremost.  Not the blogs.  Still working on the other two blogs as well.  I am done with the blog for now.  Just wanted you all to put some faces to the wonderful people I share my life and my love with. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph! So glad you finally got a blog up so I can peep in on you from time to time and see what the Boyd Bunch is up to! I love reading your posts and sharing your family's experiences! You are a blessing to these children and an encouragement to me! Can't wait to "meet" the new 3! Blessings~and we will be praying~ Ginger (other RAD mom) also know as iadopted3

    ReplyDelete